Motor insurance is an insurance policy that covers the policyholder in case of financial losses - resulting from an accident or other damages - sustained by the insured vehicle. A comprehensive motor insurance policy covers damages to the third-party and third-party property along with compensating for own losses as well.
What does this policy cover:
Losses / damages caused by:
• External explosion
• Theft of vehicle or parts
• Malicious act
• 3rd party damages (Unlimited bodily injuries cover & Rs.5 mn property damage cover)
• Strikes, Riots and Civil Commotion (SRCC)
• Specified natural perils (According to the policy schedule)
• Towing cover.
You can also obtain the following covers for an added premium.
• Extended towing charges
• Learner driver
• Extended personal accident benefits
• Extended special windscreen and window glass cover
Let us know you requirement
3rd Floor, No. 131, W A D Ramanayake Mawatha, Colombo 02
Let us know your requirement