The policy covers medical, surgical, and hospital expenses incurred as an in-patient by the Life Insured as a result of sustaining accidental bodily injury or sickness. Surgical and hospital expenses policy is generally arranged based on different annual / event limit for different categories of employees depending on their hierarchy in the company.
The basic benefits provided under this cover:
• Hospital accommodation, nursing care, drugs, dressings, etc.
• Room charges per day
• Surgeons and Anesthetist fee
• Operating theatre charges
• Consultant or specialist fee
• Emergency local travel expenses related to inpatient treatment
• If the patient has been hospitalized in a non-paying ward of a Government Hospital, which offers free treatment, an allowance per day will be paid up to a limited period
Let us know you requirement
3rd Floor, No. 131, W A D Ramanayake Mawatha, Colombo 02
Let us know your requirement